See more Circular Saws
Makita 1050W 240V 165mm Circular saw HS6601
Our stores do not stock this product
- 5200 rpm no load speed
- 54.5mm maximum cutting depth at 90°
- 165mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment
- Features: Safety switch, Soft grip and2.5m cable
- Comes with - Dust nozzle, guide rule, TCT blade & hex wrench
Features and benefits
A 165mm compact circular saw that is great when a larger unit is far bigger than the job in hand requires, making it less tiring to operate for long periods of time.
- Features flat motor housing for increased stability when changing blade.
- Features easy access carbon brushes.
- Can be connected (requires connector) to a Makita rail for extra accuracy.
|No load speed||5200 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||54.5mm|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment|
|Disc bore||20 mm|
|Blade brake||Mechanical blade brake|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Switch type||Safety switch|
|Cable length (mm)||2500mm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
DL6 - 5 months ago
I used this saw to cut through 40mm solid oak worktops. It went through like a hot knife through butter. Took me around 15 minutes to make 5 x 60cm cuts
AA69 - 8 months ago
Great small circular saw,definitely is worth every pound ,