See more Kits & twinpacks
Makita 18V 2 x 3 Li-ion LXT Cordless Combi drill & impact driver DLX2336F01
Sold & shipped by B&Q
18V twin pack containing combi drill and impact driver.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with DHP453 combi drill, DTD156 impact driver, 2x 3.0Ah batteries, charger, belt clip and carry case
- Combi drill - Max. drilling capacity in masonry 13mm, wood 36mm, steel 13mm. Max. torque 42Nm. No load speed 400-1300rpm. Impact rate 6000-19,500bpm. Torque settings 16 + drill.
- Impact driver - 6.35mm shank. Standard bolts M5-M14. High tensile bolts M5-M12. Max. torque 155Nm. No load speed 0-2500rpm. Impact rate 0-3000bpm.
Features and benefits
- Powered by Makita's 18v LXT lithium battery platform
- Two batteries included
- Carry case included
- The DHP453 is a powerful cordless combi drill with 2 mechanical gears and all-metal gear construction to ensure high transmission durability. A variable speed trigger covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications. Other features include 16 adjustable torque settings plus drill mode, a single-sleeve keyless chuck to enable easy bit removal and a soft-grip ergonomic handle. The DTD156 is a compact and lightweight impact driver with a powerful 4-pole motor producing a maximum fastening torque of 155Nm. Other features include a variable speed trigger, LED light with afterglow function and ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft-grip. The DLX2336F01 kit comes with 2x 3.0Ah batteries and charger in a durable carry case which contains convenient external storage compartments for screws and drill bits.
|Low battery indicator
|With low battery indicator
|Number of batteries included
|Number of power tools in kit
|Power voltage supply