See more MDF
MDF Board (L)2.44m (W)1.22m (T)25mm 46120g
- CE marked
- This MDF Board is Ideal for paint finishing and internal joinery projects
Features and benefits
Medium Density Fibreboard with a smooth sanded finish and completely free of natural defects. MDF is suitable for a wide number of internal uses such as internal joinery, panelling, boxing in, furniture, shelving, modelling, jigsaws, shop fittings, and architectural mouldings.
- Free of natural defects. Smooth sanded surface and precision finish. Excellent machining qualities
- Joinery, cabinet making, wardrobes, panelling, boxing in, Furniture, Shelving / bookcases, modelling, toys, jigsaws, shop fittings, internal joinery and architectural mouldings
- Sanding and cutting MDF will create a lot of dust. It is advised that customers use breathing and eye protection. Use dust extractors on electric saws, do not cut in confined spaces
- Versatile, non-structural and easy to work with board used for internal joinery projects
This is the lowest grade very poor
Kevb1uk - 3 days ago
This is the lowest grade mdf I have ever used, you could sometimes find 18mm medite mdf at b and q. That seems to be not available any more and changed for a poor quality 18mm MDF that does not cut or paint well, supposed to be medium density it’s now low density and the price is on the rise again. Total robbery for a poor product.
53Rich - 4 days ago
Having purchased this sheet of MDF the helpful staff cut this to the dimensions that I requested free of charge as it was below 15 cuts. The young man couldn’t help me enough
Stezza82 - 16 days ago
Good price and readily available. During recent price hikes on timber, this hasn’t risen really. Plus I got 3 quid off from my regular B&Q email discounts due to Club card.
Shocker79 - 19 days ago
£20 increase shocking !! Shortage but then these companies get greedy.
Great cutting service
Carpentry Amateur - 21 days ago
Others have commented that this may be a little pricey..... Andre at Slough cut the sheet I purchased into 8 accurately-sized 'planks' to be used to make a set of shelves. No qualms from him about the number of cuts or the complexity of the pattern. Great job Andre.
Would have taken me ages, even if I had the kit. Certainly worth the price.