Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more MDF
MDF Board (L)2.44m (W)1.22m (T)25mm 46120g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- CE marked
- This MDF Board is Ideal for paint finishing and internal joinery projects
Features and benefits
Medium Density Fibreboard with a smooth sanded finish and completely free of natural defects. MDF is suitable for a wide number of internal uses such as internal joinery, panelling, boxing in, furniture, shelving, modelling, jigsaws, shop fittings, and architectural mouldings.
- Free of natural defects. Smooth sanded surface and precision finish. Excellent machining qualities
- Joinery, cabinet making, wardrobes, panelling, boxing in, Furniture, Shelving / bookcases, modelling, toys, jigsaws, shop fittings, internal joinery and architectural mouldings
- Sanding and cutting MDF will create a lot of dust. It is advised that customers use breathing and eye protection. Use dust extractors on electric saws, do not cut in confined spaces
- Versatile, non-structural and easy to work with board used for internal joinery projects
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.