See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Mid grey Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This interior emulsion paint is ideal for walls and ceilings
- Surface preparation:New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and Benefits
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Gives a matt finish
- Recommended for living spaces and bedrooms
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Areas for use||Any room|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Mid grey|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Drying time||8-12 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Paint/Stain/Varnish base||Water based|
|Recommended for||Walls & ceilings|
Paulo24 - 7 days ago
Bought this paint to decorate my Son's bedroom. Two coats and the finish is extremely disappointing. Apart from looking streaky and patchy the worst thing about this paint is if you wipe it with a damp cloth (when completely dry) it completely rubs off onto the cloth..! I have never experienced this ever in my life, its not fit for purpose and is a disgrace B & Q try and pass this rubbish off as paint!
More blue than grey !
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Paint went on smooth no problem with texture , but colour on front of tin not the same on wall , looks blue on wall and very different to what it says on tin !
This product is very poor
Customer2019 - 3 months ago
I used this tin on two walls and emptied it all and the walls are still very streaky and I’ve been painting and decorationing for 20 years wouldn’t advise anyone to buy this
Eva1980 - 3 months ago
It doesn't cover properly. It is like water.
It is cheap but not worth any money at all.