See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Mid grey Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This interior emulsion paint is ideal for walls and ceilings
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Before painting on bare wood or metal use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be sanded thoroughly.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- Gives a matt finish
- Recommended for living spaces and bedrooms
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||3|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Not stain resistant|
|Room use||Any room|
Jules B - 1 month ago
I brought this paint last month for our hallway, I confirmed by asking if this paint was wipeable, this is also printed on the tin, I was told yes! But it’s not. Applied two coats as suggested, wiped a mark off a week later to find the paint came completely off.
This paint is awful!!
MicScotland - 1 month ago
Possibly the worst pain i have ever used, impossible to avoid roller marks and cant cut in, will always show lighter and darker.
I am having to now repaint the entire bedroom as i used 7.5Litres of this watery concoction where 5Litres of any decent brand would do it. Run out of paint in the end refuse to put another 2.5Litres to correct it.. Very Frustrating
Dewigriffin57 - 1 month ago
It’s really good and it was the perfect colour for the room
Aron38 - 2 months ago
Do not waste your money I ended up buying another paint to go over the top very poor quality
Washes off the walls when water is applied!!!
Tammy798 - 2 months ago
Don't be tempted by the price. I bought this for one small bathroom wall having used white matt paint with no issues previously. Despite correctly prining the plaster first and leaving it to dry for 24 hours, the paint has washed away around the edge next to the tiles. Looking at the previous reviews I am disgusted that this is still on sale. I will be returning it to the store for a more repuatble brand of bathroom-specific paint.