See more Paint
Morris Water Based Eggshell 2.5 Ltr Wardle Wine
Sold & shipped by SANDERSON DESIGN GROUP BRANDS LIMITED
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
'Deepened with a plum-like tinge this red has been reimagined based on a historic Morris & Co. paint palette. Thomas Wardle an innovator in textile dyeing techniques relied upon by Morris & Co. gives his name to this classic red.'
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Surface Preparation - PREPARATION Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. All surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and flaking material including dirt and grease. Prime base surfaces with an appropriate primer. Rub down previously glossed painted surfaces with fine waterproof abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a sutable face mask if dry sanding. Special precautions should be taken during preparation of pre-1960’s paint surfaces as they may contain harmful lead. Prime base surfaces with an appropriate primer.
- Instructions for Use - APPLICATION Apply 2 coats. Additional coats may be required on new plaster or where a larger colour change is desired. Do not apply in temperatures below 10C or in damp conditions. If more than one can of colour is to be used in the same area, intermix before use.
- Instructions for Storage - To avoid the risk of spillage, always store and transport in a secure upright position. Store away from heat and flame.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
In this versatile palette of 40 timeless hues, we pay homage to the company’s compelling artistic development, over 160 years after its creation in 1861. Drawing inspiration from original 19th century logbooks and William Morris designs in our archive, this authentic Morris & Co. palette is tailor-made for every budding craftsperson.
The Chalky Matt finish of our emulsion paint introduces an immersive depth and irresistible quality to any interior, whilst Eggshell is highly opaque with a low sheen, for a fresh, enduring look. With both paint types offering exceptional coverage and minimal VOC levels, we’re proud to have created a safe, eco-friendly palette for every space in the home.
- Hardy, scrub resistant surface tailor made for busy homes
- COVERAGE - Approximately 12 square metres per litre depending on the nature and porosity of the surface.
- VOC CONTENT - Minimal VOC Content 0.3-7.99%
- DRYING TIME - Recoatable after 2 - 4 hours.
- Available in 40 colours
- Water-based recipe and planet-friendly ingredients
- Please be advised, our paint sample pots are for colour reference only. We are unable to accept returns on our paint products as they are mixed-to-order.
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Brand||Morris & Co|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Drying time||2-4 h|