We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Petrol lawnmowers
Mountfield HP185 125cc Petrol Lawnmower
- If the machine is not going to be used for 28 days or more please drain all fuel from the machine. Stale fuel can cause damage to the carburettor. Clean the machine of grass clippings before storage. Never tip the mower onto its side as this will flood the air filter. with oil. Inspect the cutter blade for damage, check safety devices and guards, check all nuts, bolts and screws are secure
- Comes with Mulching plug
- Cutting width - 460mm
Features and benefits
Powered by Briggs & Stratton 300 series OHV 125cc engine, this hand propelled lawnmower enables you to cut your lawn at your own pace
- Reliable, easy starting engine
- This powder coated steel cutter deck is robust and hard wearing
- Mulching plug finely cuts grass timinings into a nitrogen-rich mulch which is recycled back into the lawn as a natural fertiliser
- Offers 3 in 1 function of collecting, mulching and rear discharging
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine model||300 series OHV|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.75L|
Better than i thought it would be
leesk - 3 months ago
This lawnmower cut through my grass with ease, I've been using a Flymo electric lawnmower but found they had too much grass to cut,what im really impressed with is its capability to collect the grass and leaves and the bag is fully compact before it will not collect any more.its my first petrol mower and im proper impressed
Steve 2020 - 4 months ago
I bought this mower after my electric hover mower stopped working after 3 years. After replacing the motor and other parts, it still wouldn't work. I wanted a mower that would last much longer and always found having a power lead constraining in the garden.
I have only used this mower twice and it has been brilliant, what would normally have taken me over an hour took just 25 mins. Also my lawn was pretty damp but this mower cut through the grass with no trouble. It feels very solid being largely made of steel and good quality plastics. The petrol engine isn't especially noisy and starts very easily, it doesn't have any oil in the engine but that can be purchased in store.
Anonymous - 6 months ago
Powered through grass that was over 1ft high effortlessly