See more Lawnmower accessories
Mountfield Lawnmower Oil 1L
This lawnmower oil helps protect an engines moving parts and keep it clean, prolonging engine life. It's suitable for all 4 stroke engines.
- Helps protect an engines moving parts and keep it clean, prolonging engine life
- Compatible with Suitable for all 4 stroke lawnmower engines
- Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Repeated or prolonged contact can be harmful. Do not drink. Protect the environment - dispose of the used fluid & container responsibly. Keep out of reach of children.
Features and benefits
- Mountfield Universal 4 stroke engine oil is a high performance engine oil formulated from a carefully balanced blend of mineral base stocks fortified with the latest additive technology
- Unique blend of anti-wear, anti-foam and detergent additives provides a high quality lubricant that you can rely upon to protect and aid the performance of your lawnmower
- Mountfield Universal 4 stroke engine oil meets A.P.I. SG/CF specifications and is suitable for use where an SAE-30, or 10w/40 viscosity is recommended
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Oil lawn mower a must
John012000 - 3 years ago
I got this about 4 weeks a go to put in my new lawn mower but I have not use it yet as it does not work on snow
IT’S WHAT CAN I SAY
Hellebore - 3 years ago
Invited to do this review by B&Q. Not a lot to say about oil, I put it in my Mantis Tiller and it started.
It's oil. It does what it says on the can.
StevieBBB - 3 years ago
Bought 3 weeks ago. Put if in my lawnmower. It's fine.
Required for mower
Boulder1946 - 3 years ago
Bought specifically to go into a Mountfield Lawnmower that was bought at the same time and seems OK.
Geoff Mitch - 3 years ago
put it in the new lawnmower it works perfectly like i knew it wouldGeoff