10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Multi-purpose compost
New Horizon All plant Peat-free Multi-purpose Compost 50L
- New Horizon All Plant Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all fruit and vegetables
- 0% Peat
- Potting: 1.Place plant in a new pot with new compost, 2.Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water, 3.Thoroughly water the plant, 4.Gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost. Planting out: 1.Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball, 2.Place plant in hole with new compost and 3.Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water.
Features and benefits
New Horizon All Plant Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all fruit and vegetables, herbs, & seedlings
- 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of plants
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for seedlings, containers, fruit and vegetables
- Use New Horizon All Plant Compost all around the garden for amazing results
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||50L|
Star1967 - 25 days ago
Brilliant compost used 8 bags this weekend and it was perfect a day peat free
Great product and great price
Sewsewhappy2sew - 1 month ago
It's really good to see B & Q selling peat free compost.
I always buy peat free compost and when it's on offer it is a very good price.
Cannot recommend for indoor use
fish outta water - 2 months ago
Bought a bag and used it to put in pots to grow lettuces and vegs through the fall and winter. After less than 2 weeks in pot my house is overrun by fungus gnats and this morning I found mushrooms growing in the pot! I will be putting the majority of the bag into my composter and dumped the pot with lettuce seeds into my front garden bed. Never buying bagged soil from B&Q again.
I find this compost is very good.
FrogMan7 - 2 months ago
I have been surprised to read so many negative reviews about this compost. I have bought several batches this year and am very happy with it. I mostly use it for pot grown material and this includes several patio trees which are doing well. And of course the greatest feature is that it's peat free.
Bempsleu - 3 months ago
First bag was fantastic. Good consistency and moisture retention. Second bag, bought at the same time, was a totally different mix of brown fibre and white stones. Water soaked straight through and out the bottom of plant pots. Too light weight and springy. Won't buy again.