See more Multi-purpose compost
New Horizon Compost Multi-purpose Compost 50L
- New Horizon All Plant Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all fruit and vegetables
- 0% Peat
- Potting: 1.Place plant in a new pot with new compost, 2.Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water, 3.Thoroughly water the plant, 4.Gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost. Planting out: 1.Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of the root ball, 2.Place plant in hole with new compost and 3.Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water.
Features and benefits
New Horizon All Plant Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all fruit and vegetables, herbs, & seedlings
- 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of plants
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for seedlings, containers, fruit and vegetables
- Use New Horizon All Plant Compost all around the garden for amazing results
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||50L|
TanyaGarry - 2 days ago
Apparently the soil was expired, when the bag was opened, a terrible smell emanated and all the compost was covered with mold. Had to throw everything away by paying another 2 pounds for each bag in the tip. Very disappointed
Vicki21 - 14 days ago
I have bought New Horizon peat free compost for years and been pleased with it. For the past 2 years the quality has been different - very fibrous, slow to drain with the surface drying rock hard in the sun. I have now switched to a different brand of peat free and my plants are no longer failing.
Ssophia - 18 days ago
High quality peat free compost! With so much awful potting compost available it's great to find a lump free compost with no weird plastic scraps and great drainage. Only issue is that as it is made from wood fibre it never looks wet. Works best when mixed with manure and mulched on top (I use b&q's wood chips) so you can easily see when it's dry.