See more Floor tiles
Oscano Light grey Matt Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 6, (L)300mm (W)600mm
Update your wall and floor surfaces with the Oscano light grey ceramic tile. The cool grey tones replicate the effect of real stone, for a timeless, urban industrial finish.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Does not require sealing
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners and strong chemicals to clean these tiles
Features and benefits
- Ceramic tiles are easy to clean and maintain
- Inspired by the beauty and appeal of natural stone
- Versatile design which can be fixed horizontally or vertically
- Pair with Oscano split face tiles for sophisticated styling
Good wall tile, not fit for floor
AJ1001 - 2 months ago
Had these on my bathroom floor in loft conversion for over 3 years and many cracks have appeared. Great on walls, not advised to use as flooring!
Ofik65 - 2 months ago
Description needs to be changed, because colour is not grey it's beige and picture should be changed too . I did use the same tiles as on the picture for the floor and the walls but it looks awful
Much darker than sample tile
Cumbrian4 - 2 months ago
The colour is not grey and looks nothing like photo on b and q website. Found out too late that there are 4 shades. My sample tile was lightest but the tiles delivered were darkest. Only can tell this by asking a member of staff to look at barcode. Not obvious.
newport purchaser - 3 months ago
These tiles are not as indicated on the website they are beige not grey. Now I have them I will keep. B&Q need to change the description or put up true photos
mid - 3 months ago
do not use on a floor!!! they even crack under a bath with no foot traffic .
They are a wall tile only . £2000 pounds later taking out a whole bathroom suit i have found this out to my own cost