See more Greenhouses
Outsunny Greenhouse for Outdoor Portable Gardening Plant Grow House Green
Sold & shipped by MH Star UK
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Get this portable greenhouse, from Outsunny, to extend your growing season by protecting plants from weather, birds and pests. It comes with a steel frame for a steady core. The PE cover creates a protective shell, holding in the heat and shielding from wind and rain. The a roll-up door allows you to enter and leave to access inside whenever. So simply put up, go and grow.
- Guarantee - 6 months
Features and benefits
- Plastic cover is durable, protects inside from mild wind, light rain and cold; - 10cm extended cover to bury in the soil for extra stability; - Solid steel frame for a sturdy structure which stands steadily upright; - Two shelves on each side for plant display and storage; - Zipped roll-up door for easy access in and out; - Four guy ropes and four ground stakes included in package; - Assembly required;
- 4.5X2.5FT SIZE: Slightly small and compact, suitable for smaller spaces. Grow plants, vegetables, fruits and flowers all-year round with protection - no need to rely on the seasons.
- FOUR SHELVES: Two on each side - easy for you to organise and keep pots stored safely. Raised from ground to protect from bugs and other pests.
- PLASTIC COVER: Protects inside, water and UV resistant. Also helps to maintain humidity levels - promoting plant growth as best as can be. Still allows nourishing sunlight to pass through. 10cm extended edges to bury in soil.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Four guy ropes and four ground nails, helps keep steel frame pinned to ground for additional stability and security.
- DIMENSIONS: 191H x 141W x 72Dcm. Door: 161H x 85Wcm. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- - Color: Green; - Material: Steel, PE; - Overall Dimension: 141W x 72D x 191H cm; - Door Size: 85W x 161H cm; - Shelf Size: 60L x 26W x 46H cm (per shelf); - Weight Capacity: 10kg (per shelf); - Item Label: 845-511; - NOTE: Please do not use acidic farm chemical to avoid chemical reactions with the alkaline PE cover, which result in breakage.