See more Wallpaper
Paul Moneypenny Concrete Grey Urban Texture Wallpaper for Grandeco
Sold & shipped by Grandeco UK Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This special collection is born from a collaboration between Grandeco WallFashion Group and Paul Moneypenny. Based on Paul’s eclectic, colourful style and years of experience working within the wallpaper and fabrics industry, the British TV personality and 'King of Wallpaper' worked hand-in-hand with the Grandeco UK design team to design and develop a wallpaper collection that is unique, accessible and easy to apply.
Industrial textures in authentic blue-grey colour palettes, finished with metallic or gold accents, look warmly minimalistic and very contemporary. These designs work well solo, but also co-ordinate and blend perfectly in any room in the house.
- Recommended for Any room
- Recommended for use in Any room
- Paste the wall application
- Instructions for Care - Clean with a damp cloth
Features and benefits
This luxury blown wallpaper has a semi-plain design of distressed stone from old Italian architecture. The subtle metallic accent creates soft timeless glamour and will transform your interiors with beautiful, elegant style.
- Grandeco's must-have wallpaper collection in collaboration with Paul Moneypenny
- Warm metallic highlighted textured blown vinyl, the perfect way of mixing greys, silvers, golds and brass tones on all 4 walls.
- Textured Blown Vinyl
- Easy paste the wall application - although you can paste the paper if you prefer; but no soaking required
- Pattern Number - 175205