Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Bulbs
Peony Sarah Bernhardt Flower bulb
Sold & shipped by B&Q
3 for £9 on plants. Selected lines only. Discount applied at checkout.
Peony Sarah Bernhardt is a magnificent, late flowering, pale pink peony, a timeless classic with enormous, rose pink, fragrant, double summer flowers and mid-green leaves. Ideal for use as cut flowers.
- Soil moisture: Well drained, Soil pH: Neutral
- Flowering period: May-June, Planting period: Feb-April
- Dig soil improver and bone meal into the planting hole before planting. In heavy clay soils add horticultural grit to the bottom of the planting hole Top dress with a general purpose plant food as the last flowers fade. Allow foliage to die down naturally. Flowering results improve each year
Features and benefits
- Easy to plant
- Guaranteed to flower in the first year
- Guaranteed to flower in the first year, this bulb will add mood enhancing colour to your garden
|Eventual growth height||800mm|
|Eventual growth spread||300mm|
|Flowering period||May - June|
|Hardiness||H6 - Hardy in all of UK & northern Europe (-20 to -15°C)|
|Instructions for storage||Store in a cool, dry and frost-free place|
|Planting period||February - April|
|Watering instructions||Water well in dry spells|