See more Paint
Polar Patio Floor Paint Cream - 2.5 Litre, Ideal For Stone & Concrete Floors
Sold & shipped by TJ Legal Ltd
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Revive your outdoor floors with Polar Patio Paint. Whether it's your patio, concrete, stone flags or paving slabs that need a bit of TLC, we've got you covered!
Renovating old and faded outdoor floor areas can transform your garden, however, we know that it can be pricey. Painting is not just a quick fix but can be a long-term solution if the correct products are used.
Polar Patio Paint is a cost-effective way to revive and brighten outdoor floors! The water-based, non-toxic formula provides a durable, weather-resistant, and smooth finish, which is environmentally friendly and safe for children and pets.
Additionally, if you want to wash your outside floor area at any point in the future once painted, Polar Patio Paint has the ability to be jet washed without the worry of losing any of the original colour. Enabling you to keep that refreshed and clean look on the surface for years to come.
Apply only in dry conditions with a minimum temperature of 10°C.
- Instructions for Use - Once the surface is completely dry and clean, you are ready to apply the patio paint. Shake well before use, and using either a brush, roller, or airless sprayer apply in thin layers. Please ensure you apply in dry conditions at a minimum temperature of 10°C. Leave the paint to dry thoroughly before applying a second coat. Apply 2-3 coats, depending on the surface area. Once you have finished painting, allow 3-4 hours for the surface to become fully dry and weather resistant. Please take into consideration that in colder conditions drying time will be longer.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- EXTERIOR USE - Specially designed for adding a finishing touch to garden patios. Works perfectly on concrete, stone flags and patio paving slabs. The ideal solution for decorating patios, driveways, garden pathways and doorsteps. Suitable for foot traffic only. Our 5 Litre tin covers 55㎡ - We have your patio covered, no matter the size.
- EASY TO APPLY - For optimal results - apply Polar Etch Primer prior to application. Ensure the patio surface is washed and dry before applying. Dry and warm conditions are advised. Apply 2-3 coats, depending on surface area. Fully dry and weather resistant in 3-4 hours.
- UV / WEATHER RESISTANT - Paint formulated to protect underlying stone and concrete from harmful radiation effects and long-term staining. Polar Patio Paint gives durable resistance against harsh weathering from rain, sleet, snow and wind.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Water based paint solution that’s as friendly on the environment as it is on your pets and children. Formulated with non-toxic chemicals, yet still provides a durable, weather resistant, smooth finish.
- SMOOTH ATTRACTIVE FINISH - Give your garden patio a decorative, uplifting makeover. Polar Patio Paint comes in 3 smooth attractive finishes; Dark Grey, Light Grey and Black. No matter your garden design, we have the finish to match.
- Classification under CHIP: This product has no classification under CHIP. Classification under CLP: This product has no classification under CLP.
|Brush or roller