See more Paint
Rainbow Barn Paint 5 Litre (Barn Black)
Sold & shipped by Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Rainbow Chalk’s Barn Paint range is a Matte finish water-based paint which is specifically suited to provide protection against mildew mould caused by plants or damp environments and UV sun light rays to exterior wooden, metal, plastic, and masonry buildings. You can apply the Barn Paint to previously painted surfaces, which include those coated with weathered bitumen sealants, tar, varnish, or creosote.
The Barn Paint is tough and durable acrylic coating which has an outstanding selection of colour retention ranges to suit your exterior buildings, fencing, walls, and sheds etc.
This particular paint range has the unique ability to flex with the underlying layer, which reduces the likelihood of flaking or cracking.
Water-based paint which makes it an easy product to apply, also easier to clean brushes etc after use and of course environmentally friendlier.
Mould protection additives to support against damp mildew caused by dampness of nearby planting.
Water-repellent wax additives which seal out water seeping through the layers causing internal dampness and rotting support.
U.V ray protection to resist sun damage and fading.
Can be used on several exterior surfaces which include previously coated wooden, metal, plastic, and concrete building structures, and fencing.
Acrylic paint that can flex with the substrate to reduce the likelihood of flaking and cracking.
Available in a range of popular exterior building colours.
Features and benefits
- Mould protection additives to support against damp mildew.
- Water-repellent wax additives which seal out water.
- Unique ability to flex with the underlying layer, which reduces the likelihood of flaking or cracking.
- U.V ray protection to resist sun damage and fading.
- Suitable exterior surfaces which include previously coated wooden, metal, plastic, and concrete building structures and fencing.
- Contains: Chloromethyl Isothiazolinone Methyl Isothiazonlinone which may cause an allergic reaction
|Brush, paint gun or roller
|Paint base density