See more Paint
Ronseal Fence Life Plus Sage Matt Exterior Wood paint, 9L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
You can apply this opaque shed and fence treatment from the Ronseal Fence life range to all rough sawn and smooth planed sheds and fences, using a brush, to colour and provide protection. It takes 1 hour to dry and will cover up to 6 m² per litre on average.
- Colours & protects rough sawn & smooth planed sheds and fences
- Suitable for Wood
- Fence Life Plus can be applied when the wood is damp, but not wet. So if it’s rained on the day of application, you need to wait for five hours before putting it on. The treatment can’t be applied in the rain. It needs to be a warm, dry day with temperatures above 10°C. Cold weather will stop it from drying. Clean the wood with a stiff brush to remove any dirt.
- Fence Life Plus can be applied with either a brush or sprayer. When brushing, check that you’re happy with the colour by applying it to a small hidden patch and leaving it to dry. If you are happy with the colour, get loads of Fence Life Plus on your brush. Apply a thick coat. Leave four hours for the first coat to dry. Check the fence to see if you need to apply another. When spraying, pour the Fence Life Plus into the tank. Pump up your sprayer or turn it on and start spraying. Use long, sweeping horizontal arm movements. Move along the full width of the fence panel, drop down and do the same again. Overlap each pass by 50% for the best coverage.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
- Colour lasts for up to five years
- Protects in all weather
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- For all sheds and fences
- Can be applied using a brush or sprayer and to damp wood
- Ronseal fence life plus+ can be used on all rough sawn and smooth planed sheds and fences. It'll stand up to rain, frost and snow and won't lose its colour in the sun. With 2 coats on rough sawn or 3 coats on smooth planed wood the colour will last for up to 5 years. Even better, you have the choice to brush it or spray it on and it can be applied to damp wood.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or spray