See more Wood preservatives & treatments
Ronseal Ultimate protection Charcoal Matt Decking Wood stain, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Coating and protecting exterior decking
- Suitable for Wood
- Instructions for Use - Give the stain a good stir and dip in your brush or pad. Check you’re happy with the colour. Find a small hidden patch of wood and try it. Start in the furthest corner, brushing along the length of the boards. Work on 3-4 boards at a time so you don’t get any overlap marks. You’ll need to put on 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between each coat. After 24 hours you’ll be able to get your furniture out and use the deck. If you get any stain on yourself, wash it off with warm soapy water.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Ronseal ultimate protection decking stain will keep your deck protected from the weather and everyday wear and tear. It looks great all year round, with added slip resistance. It lasts twice as long as standard decking stain.
- Stays tough through winter
- Slip resistant for added protection after
- Rainproof in 90 minutes
- Lasts twice as long as standard decking stain
- Protects from scuffs, scratches and foot traffic
- Showcases the woodgrain with rich colour
- Available in a range of colours
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||72 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|