See more Decking paint & treatments
Ronseal Ultimate protection Dark oak Matt Decking Wood stain, 5L
- Coating and protecting exterior decking
- Suitable for Wood
- Weather-resistant, Stain resistant and UV resistant
- Give the stain a good stir and dip in your brush or pad. Check you’re happy with the colour. Find a small hidden patch of wood and try it. Start in the furthest corner, brushing along the length of the boards. Work on 3-4 boards at a time so you don’t get any overlap marks. You’ll need to put on 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between each coat. After 24 hours you’ll be able to get your furniture out and use the deck. If you get any stain on yourself, wash it off with warm soapy water.
- Statutory guarantee
Features and benefits
Ronseal ultimate protection decking stain will keep your deck protected from the weather and everyday wear and tear. It looks great all year round, with added slip resistance. It lasts twice as long as standard decking stain.
- Stays tough through winter
- Slip resistant for added protection after
- Rainproof in 90 minutes
- Lasts twice as long as standard decking stain
|Drying time||72 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
As on the tin!
MAC127 - 2 months ago
I don't understand poor reviews for this product. Yes, it looks grey in the tin; after it has been stirred and when it is first painted on. BUT, be patient, it dries to "dark" oak.......or, certainly, "exactly as pictured on the tin" within a reasonable time period. It covers well and only needs two coats.
Not dark oak
Ajwills39 - 2 months ago
I bought this, it is not dark oak, it was grey! Stirred with a tool attached to a drill, test painted on an offcut, yep it’s dried grey
This item no good
Bally 28 - 2 months ago
I brought tow off this item it said dark oak it was light Oak was not happy