See more Decking paint & treatments
Ronseal Ultimate protection Matt slate Decking paint, 2.5L
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Colour and protect decking
- Heavy duty
- Protect from frost
- Give the paint a good stir, it’s best to use something wide like an old wooden spoon. Check you’re happy with the colour. Find a hidden part of the deck and try it. Get lots of paint on your brush. Start in the furthest corner, brushing along the length of the boards. Work on 3-4 boards at a time so you don’t get any overlap marks. If your deck has got small cracks, brush in extra paint until they’re filled. You’ll need to put on 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between each coat. After 48 hours you’ll be able to get your furniture out and use the deck. If you get any paint on yourself, wash it off with warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
Ronseal Ultimate Protection Decking Paint transforms all types and ages of decking, filling in small cracks and covering grey wood.
- Fills cracks and locks down splinters
- A great finish with long-lasting all weather protection
- Smooths rough surfaces and rescues tired decks
- Available in a range of colours
|Drying time||48 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||90min|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to slipping||Not slip resistant|
JoCu - 2 months ago
Painted decking with this last year according to instructions and looked great but now it's peeling away leaving bare patches all over. Will have to re-sand and paint again now.
JC12021 - 4 months ago
This stain went creamy half way through the tin causing a change of colour on my new deck, even with regular stirring.
I have 2 rone decking now which requires the stain stripped and re covered. Really advise do avoid.