See more Decking paint & treatments
Ronseal Ultimate protection Matt slate Decking paint, 5L
- Colour and protect decking
- Protect from frost
- Give the paint a good stir, it’s best to use something wide like an old wooden spoon. Check you’re happy with the colour. Find a hidden part of the deck and try it. Get lots of paint on your brush. Start in the furthest corner, brushing along the length of the boards. Work on 3-4 boards at a time so you don’t get any overlap marks. If your deck has got small cracks, brush in extra paint until they’re filled. You’ll need to put on 2 coats. Leave 4 hours between each coat. After 48 hours you’ll be able to get your furniture out and use the deck. If you get any paint on yourself, wash it off with warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
Ronseal Ultimate Protection Decking Paint transforms all types and ages of decking, filling in small cracks and covering grey wood.
- Fills cracks and locks down splinters
- A great finish with long-lasting all weather protection
- Smooths rough surfaces and rescues tired decks
- Available in a range of colours
|Drying time||48 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||90min|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to slipping||Not slip resistant|
Thin as water
Hamster24 - 5 days ago
Do not buy this product as it is very watery and does not cover very well at all, very patchy.