See more General Purpose Weed Killer
Roundup Fast Action Ready to use Weed killer 2.5L
- Systemic weed killer that kills from the inside out
- For best results use between Feb and Nov
- Pump 'N Go for up to 3 minutes of continuous spraying.
- Working time - 24 hours
Features and Benefits
For use with broadleaved weeds, grasses, moss and algae in beds and borders, on unwanted vegetation and around trees and shrubs
- Kills weeds at the root so the weeds don't come back
- Results visible in 1 to 2 days
- Degraded in soil by micro organisms
- Contains glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
- Use on paths, patios, drives and flower beds
- Child and pet friendly after drying
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Environmental information||Degrades into the soil|
|Style||Ready to use|
TobyBunny - 3 months ago
Bought from B & Q as they had the best price. Unfortunately the pump spray is very poor, constant plunging needed to increase pressure and when the tank is only 30 % used, it turns from a weak single jet spray into a sloppy glue like substance that simply dribbles out of the bottle no matter how many times you prime the pump. Rubbish.
Poor pump bottle
Anonymous - 7 months ago
Had an area of about 10m2 to treat, the spray jet is a single then squirt, not the fan spray shown on the bottle, pressure runs out and then hit and miss whether it pumps again. Reserving judgement on whether it kills the weeds as it ran out 2/3reds of the way through
Not worth the money.
qwerttyuio - 7 months ago
Couldn't make the nozzle spray, tried all positions. Required almost constant pumping would only work for about 30 secs before the liquid became a dribble. Would appear that the solution is too thick too easily form a spray even if you shake the bottle. Uses lots of the product as a jet when it does work. Have used Roundup in the past and know it to be an effective weed killer, but would not purchase it in this type of pump bottle again.