See more Paint
Rust-Oleum All Green Matt Bathroom Wall & Ceiling Paint 2.5L
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Make a splash with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint. Designed to resist cracking and peeling for up to 6 years, this ultra-durable, water-resistant bathroom paint is perfect for adding a subtle or vibrant drop of colour to your bathroom, en-suite or WC.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or medium pile roller. For optimum results, two coats are required.
- Surface Preparation - For best results ensure surfaces are clean and free from dirt, mould and mildew and any surface contamination. Remove any loose, flaking paint back to a firm, smooth edge. Fill any cracks or defects with a proprietary filler in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Clean the surface well with a suitable detergent where required, rinse well to remove any detergent residues and allow the surface to dry. Treat any mould or mildew with a proprietary mould killer and remover in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Allow the surface to dry thoroughly before applying the paint. Previously painted and light porous substrates can be coated directly with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint. Very porous surfaces should be appropriately sealed prior to application of Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint. Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint is not a stain blocking product. If necessary, prime with a suitable stain blocker as appropriate.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Face up to steamy bathrooms with this durable, scrubbable Bathroom Wall Paint. Resistant to water and high levels of condensation, the specialist paint leaves a beautiful, modern matt finish.
- Designed to withstand cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 6 years
- Water and condensation resistant, highly concentrated for exceptional colour
- Ultra-durable and scrubbable for easy cleaning
- Available in the same 110 classic colours as our Bathroom Collection
- Easy to apply to new or previously painted plaster, brick or concrete walls and ceilings
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Washable||Scrubbable & washable|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|