See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Black Sand Matt Bathroom Wall & Ceiling Paint 2.5L
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The premium paint formula is water-based, virtually odourless and available in 100+ stunning colours to match any bathroom colour scheme.
Easily applied by brush or roller to bare plaster, brick or concrete walls and directly over previously painted walls.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or medium pile roller. For optimum results, two coats are required.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Surface Preparation - For best results ensure surfaces are clean and free from dirt, mould and mildew and any surface contamination. Remove any loose, flaking paint back to a firm, smooth edge. Fill any cracks or defects with a proprietary filler in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Clean the surface well with a suitable detergent where required, rinse well to remove any detergent residues and allow the surface to dry. Treat any mould or mildew with a proprietary mould killer and remover in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Allow the surface to dry thoroughly before applying the paint. Previously painted and light porous substrates can be coated directly with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint. Very porous surfaces should be appropriately sealed prior to application of Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint. Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint is not a stain blocking product. If necessary, prime with a suitable stain blocker as appropriate.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Make a splash with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall & Ceiling Paint! The water-resistant Bathroom Paint is designed to be used on bathroom walls and ceilings to withstand moisture and high levels of condensation and leaves a beautiful, modern matt finish.
- Coverage: 12m2 per litre. For best results apply two coats, available in 100+ colours to match any bathroom colour scheme and comes in an infintely recyclable 2.5L tin
- Water-based paint and virtually odourless, apply to new or previously painted plaster, brick or concrete walls and ceilings
- Scrubbable bathroom paint for easy cleaning (Tested to ISO 11998 Class 1 Wet Scrub Rated)
- Water-resistant paint, however, not suitable for shower enclosures or areas in constant contact with water
- Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wall Paint resists cracking, peeling & blistering for up to 6 years before first maintenance when applied according to label instructions
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of coats||2|
|Washable||Scrubbable & washable|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|