See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Butterscotch Matt Bathroom Tile Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Water-resistant and easy to apply, the two-part Rust-Oleum Bathroom Tile Paint (& Activator) is the perfect tile paint for freshening up your bathroom, en-suite or WC tiles. Ideal for adding immaculate colour with a durable, smooth matt finish.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- For best results, ensure surface is thoroughly clean and free from contamination. Use sugar soap equivalent to remove all traces of contamination, rinse surface afterwards with water. Make good any repairs to failing grouting. There is no need to use a primer with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Tile Paint. Ensure tiles are completely dry before you start painting them.
- Apply when temperature is between 10 and 30oC. Add the activator to the base and stir thoroughly until the mixture is uniform. Use the product within 5 days of mixing. The product may be applied by brush or roller. We recommend using a paint brush for the edges and in between tiles to ensure paint reaches all areas evenly, including grout, and using a roller to apply the paint to the rest of the surface for a smooth finish. Two coats are recommended. Spray application is not recommended.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Make a splash with refreshing colour for your bathroom, en-suite or WC tiles using Rust-Oleum Bathroom Tile Paint.
- Give your stone, glass or ceramic bathroom tiles a makeover with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Tile Paint. The two-part system includes an activator for increased durability
- Easy to apply by brush or roller, painting bathroom tiles has never been easier. Simply add the activator to the paint and use directly onto your tiled surface with no primer required
- Available in the same 100+ classic colours as our Bathroom Collection, the highly concentrated bathroom tile paint provides exceptional coverage (14m2 per litre) with a pristine matt finish
- The innovative mould and mildew resistant formula is ultra-durable for everyday cleaning and water-resistant against drips and splashes. Complete your project in a day, as the bathroom and ensuite tile paint is touch dry in 1 hour and recoatable in 4 hours
- Rust-Oleum Bathroom Tile Paint (& Activator) is made in the UK and comes in eco-friendly packaging, available in an infinitely recyclable, 750ml tin
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Minimum touch dry time
|Primer & paint
|Washable & wipeable