See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Butterscotch Matt UPVC Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Perfect for recolouring worn and weathered uPVC doors, windows, drainpipes and gutters, the highly pigmented formula is as protective as it is stylish, reviving tired outdoor features without the cost or upheaval of replacement. Water-based with virtually no odour, the weather resistant formula provides a smooth matt finish that resists cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 10 years—making it the ideal uPVC door and window frame paint.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Ensure any mould or mildew has been removed and if necessary, treat surfaces with a proprietary fungicidal solution. If painting over hard, glossy existing paint abrade the surface before application. To ensure paint suitability test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Stir thoroughly before use. The product may be applied by brush, roller or electric paint sprayer. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended Temperature at time of application and during drying should be between 10o - 25oC.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Breathe new life into your worn, weathered or discoloured uPVC with exceptional, long-lasting coverage in a smooth matt finish. Designed to resist cracking and blistering for up to 10 years, this easily applied uPVC paint will refresh and protect your exteriors with ease- come rain or shine.
- Perfect for conservatories, fascias, drainpipes and guttering for a cost-effective, modern makeover
- Easy to apply by brush or roller, the specialist, highly pigmented formula is weather-resistant and resistant to mould, * making it the perfect external door paint
- Giving your exteriors a new lease of life has never been easier, as this water-based, low-odour uPVC paint is self-priming and touch dry in just 1 hour. Also for use with an electric sprayer for reaching difficult areas, perfect coverage and a smooth finish that preserves the original surface texture. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended
- With 100+ stunning colours to choose from, Rust-Oleum uPVC Paint is made in the UK and comes in eco-friendly packaging, available in a 750ml tin
- Weather and mould-resistant, available in 110 stunning shades
- Self-priming and touch dry in just 1 hour
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush, roller or spray
|Interior & exterior
|Minimum touch dry time
|Primer & paint
|Washable & wipeable