See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Crackle Clear Matt Furniture paint, 125ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Create a vintage, crackled paint effect by applying this special two component system in conjunction with regular matt emulsion. The crackle base coat is sandwiched between two contrasting coloured layers of vinyl matt emulsion. Apply the protective crackle top coat over the crackled surface created with the base coat
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - All surfaces should be clean & dry. If surface has been previously coated, loose and flaking paint should be stripped back to bare wood
- Instructions for Use - Ensure the surface is clean, dry, sound and free from grease or any other contaiminations. Stir well before use. Use only when the temperature is between 10-32°C and humidity is below 85% to ensure the surface has dried properly. Apply the paint with a soft brush using light even strokes and avoiding unsightly runs. For application over crackled paint surfaces created with Rust-Oleum crackle base coat.
Features and benefits
- Enables you to create a clever statement two-tone crackle effect, in conjunction with 2 paint colours of your choice, starting first with the crackle basecoat
- Non-yellowing for long lasting colour finish
- Protects the crackled paint finish to make it easy to maintain
- Flammable liquid and vapour. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Contains neodecanoic acid, cobalt salt, 2-butanone oxime. May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Minimum touch dry time