See more Spray paint
Rust-Oleum Clear Matt Multi-surface Lacquer Spray paint, 400ml
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Ideal for multi surface, this Clear matt matt protective lacquer spray paint from the Varnish range by Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle, continue to shake regularly during use. Hold can 30cm from surface & spray in a steady back & forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface & keep the can in motion. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
Features and benefits
- Non-yellowing, ultra-tough clear finish
- Provides a clear protective finish that protects from scuff marks, abrasions, water & chemicals
- Lasts twice as long as varnish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Container type||Spray can|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
|VOC level||Very high|
Be careful what you use it on!
LaFroggo - 9 months ago
I’m sure this is a good product like most other Rust-Oleum ones but just be very careful what you use it on. Like other people have commented I used it on a surface that I had emulsion painted and boy did it go yellow! I just assumed that because it said it was suitable for painted surfaces that it would be ok and didn’t look into the fact that it is oil based and what that meant. Had to sand down and repaint my fitted wardrobe doors after using this!! Maybe better information should be provided on the can.
Yellowing on white painted wood
H2o - 11 months ago
Ok, so this is really my fault as this is oil based and I used on a water based white finish - so strictly not this products fault - but just a warning to others to check before they buy. I didnt realise until it happend that this was oil based - doesnt seem to say on the can but does mention it here in the spec. I can't give it a "fair rating" as such as I used it on the wrong product.
Left yellow marks.
DONNACA1 - 1 year ago
Bought and used this as per the instructions. Had to re paint my entire bedroom units after yellow marks appreared the next day!
Mr WooWoo - 1 year ago
Easy to use very forgeving leaves a very hardwaring finish. So good I brought 4 more for my man shed !
Bela_b - 4 years ago
Does exactly what it is meant for! The coverage area is quite large. You