See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Flint Matt Radiator Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The highly pigmented formula provides exceptional coverage with a modern matt finish- perfect for adding a pop of colour to a room or blending fixtures into the background by pairing with the same colour in our Rust-Oleum Chalky Wall Paint. A durable and heat resistant paint, turn your radiator into a stylish accent or give it a new lease of life with a long lasting, incredible depth of colour. This easy to apply, high pigment radiator paint provides long-lasting coverage in a durable matt finish.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Bare metal surfaces should be primed with a suitable metal primer. Previously painted surfaces (or the original factory finish) should be abraded and degreased prior to paint application.
- Turn radiator off and allow to cool to room temperature during application and drying. Stir thoroughly before use. The product may be applied by brush, roller or electric paint sprayer. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended. Temperature at time of application and during drying should be between 10o - 25oC
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Legal information: Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Features and benefits
Transform your worn or dated radiator into a refreshing new feature with Rust-Oleum Radiator Paint.
- Are your interiors looking a little lukewarm? Turn up the heat with Rust-Oleum Radiator Paint for a beautifully smooth matt finish that’s highly concentrated for exceptional colour
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or electric sprayer, give your horizontal, vertical and column radiators an instant refresh with long-lasting coverage that’s non yellowing and resistant to mould. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended
- With a heat resistant formula, withstanding temperatures of up to 60C, this low odour, water-based radiator paint is durable against everyday scuffs and scratches
- Choose from 100+ stunning colours to find the perfect complementary shade. Ideal for painting your radiators to match your walls or for a simple touch-up in black, white or grey
- Applicable to previously primed or painted radiators, Rust-Oleum Radiator Paint is made in the UK and comes in eco friendly packaging, available in a 750ml tin
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush, roller or spray
|Minimum touch dry time
|Primer & paint
|Washable & wipeable