See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Garden Paint Chalk White Matt Multi-surface Garden Paint, 125ml Tin
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This matt paint from the Rust-Oleum Garden Paint range is the perfect choice to renovate your garden. Made to provide a rich, durable finish on multi-surface, you can be sure that this paint will look brilliant for longer. Chalk White is a wonderful shade of white that will suit any exterior design. It can be applied on any brick, concrete, plaster, stone and wood surfaces to create a consistent finish. Use this paint to create an effortlessly matt finish with easy application and minimal cleanup. You can buy exactly what you need to complete your decorating job, as this 125ml tin will cover up to 1.75 m² on average. For the best outcome, apply to a dry, dust-free, and grease-free surface using a brush or roller. This paint needs 2 coats to look its best, but its quick drying formula makes up for lost time, as you can recoat after just 2 hours. Resistant to water and mould, it's suitable for use in your outdoor space. Furthermore, our paint is water-based, so it’s safe for you and your home.
- Colours, waterproofs and protects garden surfaces
- Suitable for Brick, concrete, plaster, stone & wood
- Water resistant
- Surface Preparation - Ensure application surface is clean, dry, dust-free, grease-free & rust-free before use
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Green star claim - Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) can contribute to air pollution. This paint has the lowest levels of VOCs, "Trace".*
Features and benefits
- Choose from 14 colours
- 6 years performance
- For exterior use
- Mould & Algae Resistant - contains a biocide to protect the dried film from fungal degradation.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Determination of the Resistance of Surface Coatings to Mould Growth (BS3900 Part G6) & Determination of Anti-Algal Activity of Paint Film Samples using the IBRG Panel Based Method (DSP19/004/1.0)