See more Wood Furniture Paint & Treatments
Rust-Oleum Gold Metallic Furniture paint 125 ml
This Gold metallic furniture paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting metallic finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply with a brush or roller and leave for 1 hour to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers 14m² per litre on average.
Features and Benefits
- Renovates and transforms furniture
- A bright, opulent metallic finish
- Can be used directly onto most surfaces, without sanding or priming
- Can be used as a basecoat or decorative topcoat
- Use as a basecoat under Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint and lightly distress to reveal the metallic paint beneath
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Brush or roller|
|Coverage||14m² per litre|
|Drying time||1 hour|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Touch dry time||1 hour|
|Litre capacity (L)||0.13L|
Great coverage and easy to apply
Scaf - 2 years ago
I bought this to upcycle a small side table, with minimal,preparation of the wood, the paint was east you apply and cob really well. I went for two coats just to be sure and then finished with the finishing wax. Brush cleared esily with just warm water.