See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Graphite Matt Radiator Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Transform your worn or dated radiator into a refreshing new feature with Rust-Oleum Radiator Paint. The highly pigmented formula provides exceptional coverage with a modern matt finish - perfect for adding a pop of colour to a room or blending fixtures into the background by pairing with the same colour in our Rust-Oleum Wall Paint.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Use sugar soap equivalent to remove all traces of contamination, rinse surface afterwards with water. If wax or oil has previously been used on the item, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. If painting over a hard or glossy or previously painted surface abrade the surface before application.
- Stir thoroughly before use. The product may be applied by brush or roller. If applying by brush, apply evenly, following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. Two coats are recommended.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Easy to apply by brush or roller, give your horizontal, vertical and column radiators an instant refresh with long-lasting coverage that’s non yellowing and resistant to mould.
- No primer or topcoat needed
- Low odour, water-based formula is durable against everyday scuffs and scratches
- Heat resistant formula, withstanding temperatures of up to 60C
- Contains a biocide to protect the paint surface from fungal & algal degradation
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||1 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|