See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Natural Charcoal Chalky Finish Floor Paint 2.5L
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This hard wearing, wood and concrete floor paint is water based and designed to resist knocks and scratches. The extremely durable, smooth matt finish can be applied directly over previously painted and varnished surfaces.
- For best results, ensure surface is clean and free from wax or oil. If wax has been used clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood, previously painted or varnished surfaces should be sanded before painting. Ensure new concrete is sound, fully cured and free from laitance.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Apply when temperature is between 10 and 30ºC. Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or roller. If applying by brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a short nap mohair roller. Two coats are recommended.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Cover new ground with Rust-Oleum Floor Paint. Add a classic low sheen chalk finish to your flooring for a contemporary refresh.
- Extremely durable smooth matt finish
- Can be applied to wooden floorboards or concrete flooring
- Available in an extensive range of 100+ colours, including neutrals, pastels and contemporary grey
- Not recommended for outdoor use or areas subject to regular water contact, e.g. bathrooms or areas subject to heavy water such as garage floors. Not recommended for tiles or laminate flooring
- Dries quickly and touch dry in 1 hour
- Covers up to 14 square meters per litre
- Exceptional coverage, no need for several coats
- High pigment and water based
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|