See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Salmon Kitchen Grout Paint 250ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Ultra-durable and stain-resistant, the innovative formula is specifically designed to stand up to grease, grime and food splashes in bustling kitchens. With 100+ colours to choose from, update your tiles with grout paint in black, white, grey and more. Easy to apply with the included Rust-Oleum Grout Paint Brush.
- For best results, ensure surface is thoroughly clean and free from contamination. Use sugar soap equivalent to remove all traces of contamination, rinse surface afterwards with water. Make good any repairs to failing grouting. Around sinks or wet areas it is advisable to apply the Kitchen Tile Grout Paint first then apply silicone sealer over the paint where necessary (eg. between wall tiles and sink top).
- Apply when temperature is between 10 and 30ºC. Stir paint thoroughly. We recommend brush application. Two coats are recommended.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable surface: Wall
Features and benefits
Our Kitchen Tile Grout Paint is ideal for reviving and protecting splashbacks and wall tile grouting.
- Rust-Oleum Kitchen Tile Grout Paint is made in the UK and comes in eco-friendly packaging and an infinitely recyclable, 250ml tin
- Restore and transform tile grout with Rust-Oleum Kitchen Tile Grout Paint. Perfect for use on kitchen splashbacks and tiled walls
- The specialist grout paint is ultra-durable and stain-resistant, perfect for standing up to kitchen grease and everyday food splashes. Available in 100+ colours and metallic Gold, Silver, Copper and Rose Gold finishes
- The innovative, mould-resistant formula provides a durable satin finish that is water-resistant within 24 hours, so you can revive and protect grout from future discolouration
- Available in 100+ colours and metallic Copper and Rose Gold finishes
- Easy to apply with the Rust-Oleum Grout Paint Brush included, touching up tile grout has never been easier. Simply use directly onto grout without the need for a primer and complete your project in a day, as the Grout Paint is touch dry in 1 hour and hard dry in 4 hours
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||1 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Wipeable & scrubbable|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|