Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Sandstorm Matt Bathroom Wood & Cabinet Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Rust-Oleum Bathroom Wood and Cabinet Paint is perfect for refreshing your bathroom features. Introduce a splash of colour to your bathroom cupboards, doors, skirting boards, window frames, sills and more. The mould, moisture and condensation resistant paint is perfect for transforming discoloured cabinets into attractive, complementary furnishings.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Ensure any mould or mildew has been removed and if necessary, treat surfaces with a proprietary fungicidal solution. Surfaces must be completely dry before painting, a maximum moisture content of 12% is recommended. We recommend that bare softwood should be sanded before painting. If painting over hard, glossy existing paint or varnish abrade the surface before application. To ensure paint suitability test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Prime any bare surfaces where stain bleed may occur, including knots and resinous timber such as hardwood or redwood. Stir thoroughly before use. The product may be applied by brush, roller or electric paint sprayer. If rollering, use a short to medium nap mohair roller. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended. Temperature at time of application and during drying should be between 10o - 25 oC.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Reinvigorate and refresh with Bathroom Wood and Cabinet Paint, available in a durable, smooth matt finish. Perfect for revamping wooden cupboards, doors, skirting boards, window frames and sills with no primer necessary.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller to wood and melamine cupboards, doors and windowsills
- Specialist formula available in a smooth, durable matt finish
- Designed to resist cracking and peeling for up to 10 years with no primer needed
- Mould, moisture and condensation resistant, highly pigmented for a exceptional colour
- Available in the same 110 classic shades as our Bathroom Collection
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
|Legal information||Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.|