See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Soho Matt Kitchen Cupboard Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Tough against everyday wipe downs, upcycle wood and gloss cupboards with a cabinet paint that’s both kind to the environment and easy to apply.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Use sugar soap equivalent to remove all traces of contamination, rinse surface afterwards with water. If wax or oil has previously been used on the item, clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. If painting over a hard or glossy or previously painted surface abrade the surface before application.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Add a dash of sophistication to your kitchen with Rust-Oleum Kitchen Cupboard Paint, for a smooth matt finish that’s as stylish as it is durable.
- Refresh your kitchen with Rust-Oleum Kitchen Cupboard Paint, easily applied to melamine, wood and gloss cupboards for a beautiful matt finish
- With no primer or topcoat needed, this paint is hard-wearing, scrubbable and has increased durability against everyday spills and stains
- The highly pigmented formula is easy to apply by brush or roller for lasting coverage that goes a long way, even on varnished or painted surfaces. If spraying, paint should be diluted with water by 10-20% as required. Two coats are recommended
- Upcycle your kitchen cabinets at less cost to you and the environment with a paint that’s both eco-friendly and water based
- Rust-Oleum Kitchen Cupboard Paint is made in the UK and offers exceptional coverage without compromise, available in a 750ml tin
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush, roller or spray
|Minimum touch dry time
|Primer & paint
|Wipeable & scrubbable