See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Steamed Milk Matt Furniture paint, 750ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Do you find shabby chic more shabby than chic? If so, Rust-Oleum Furniture Paint is exactly what you need. It’s not intended for a distressed look, but for a no-nonsense matt appearance instead for interior furniture, doors, and trims.
- For use on Furniture
- Suitable for use on Brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Ensure surface is smooth, clean, dry and free from wax, polish, oil or any other surface contaminants liable to cause adhesion problems. Previously painted / varnished surfaces should be lightly abraded to provide a key. Bare metal should be suitably primed prior to painting. Prime any surfaces where stain blocking will be an issue, such as knots or tannin bleed from timber with an appropriate stain blocking primer.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly before use. Use only when temperature is between 10-32°C and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Apply by brush or short nap mohair roller. If applying by brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
With Rust-Oleum Furniture Paint, there’s no need for a primer or topcoat, so you can upcycle chairs and update doors without upheaval. The paint is also very hard-wearing and water resistant, so the finish on your newly painted furniture will last longer.
- Available in a choice of 16 uplifting colours
- Paint, primer and sealer in one
- For interior use
- Certified Toy Safe to EN71-3: 2019+A1:2021
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||3 days|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|