See more Spray paint
Rust-Oleum Stone Bleached stone Textured effect Multi-surface Spray paint, 400ml
Ideal for multi surface, this Bleached Stone stone effect textured spray paint from the Stone range by Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Clay, metal, plaster, unglazed ceramic & wood
- Shake can vigorously for 2-3 minutes & continue to shake regularly during use. Hold can 30cm from surface & spray in a steady back & forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface & keep the can in motion. Apply several light coats 1 hour apart to build up the textured effect. We recommend practicing this technique on a small test sample.
Features and benefits
- Allows you to create an attractive faux stone finish on a wide range of substrates
- Adhesive formula provides a long-lasting decorative finish
- Excellent coverage, hiding & colour retention
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||1 hour|
|Minimum touch dry time||6h|
Bigmal123 - 5 months ago
Fantastic effect but a few warnings. Do put a base coat on of a similiar colour as this does
not cover like an ordinary paint. Don't over spray and keep moving all the time. Shake well and continue to shake while in use and basically follow instructions and effect is great
K8review - 7 months ago
I bought this product to update our old fireplace. After lots of research this seemed like a good bet. After prepping (sanding, sugar soaping and using the primer spray paint) this spray worked a treat. Due to the texture of the spray the first coat looked worrying (I’d recommend not panicking and going too thick!) but the further coats improved each time. The fireplace (wood surround and marble hearth) took four tins in total... but the results are fantastic. I’m not an expert but our fireplace has a new lease of life and for under £100 it certainly looks like a new installation!
Howesthat2 - 1 year ago
Bought 2 tins of this today to spray my fire surround. I am over the moon with the result, can't believe how good of a job it has done.
DIY novice 22 - 3 years ago
A friend used sprayed darker colour (Bisque) on an old-fashioned wooden fireplace from a charity shop. I couldn't believe it was not a stone fireplace. I struggled with the thought of investing £thousands in a porous stone fireplace so I bought a second-hand wood fireplace and sprayed in with Rust-oleum's lighter coloured Bleached Stone. I did 4 light sprays. Be patient. The result is worth it. I can honestly say it looks fabulous and is so convincing. So easy to use (spray outdoors). I also used Rust-oleum's Clear Matt Lacquer. No need to worry about red wine stains now. Fabulous products!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rust-oleum.
Al2k - 3 years ago
Despite a thorough shaking when the nozzle was pressed it came out more of a jet rather than a spray. So didn't cover very much.