See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Tiger Tea Chalky Furniture Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Revive chairs, restore wardrobes or revamp an old chest of drawers with a smooth chalky matt finish in just one coat. No priming or sanding necessary beforehand.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- For best results, ensure surface is clean and free from wax or oil. If wax has been used clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or roller. If applying by bush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a nap mohair roller. To create a distressed look, apply two coats in contrasting colours. Allow to dry then lightly abrade with moistened sandpaper or a stainless-steel scouring pad - abrade with the grain of the wood. Protect the effect with Rust-Oleum Furniture Finishing Wax or Rust-Oleum Furniture Lacquer.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture Paint is perfect for upcycling old furniture into your new favourite piece!
- Perfect for upcycling, refresh your furniture with this Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture Paint and give your old pieces a new lease of life
- Easy to use with no priming or sanding required on most surfaces, revamp desks, wardrobes or an old chest of drawers effortlessly with a smooth, chalky matt finish
- The ideal chalky paint for furniture, the high pigment, water based formula provides excellent coverage with just one coat and comes in eco friendly packaging
- For a vintage look, distress your furniture with a dual tone effect using two similar colours, add a layer of Rust-Oleum Furniture Finishing Wax or Rust-Oleum Furniture Lacquer for the finishing touch
- With an extensive range of 100+ colours, choose from classic black and white, soft pastels, or earth tones of brown, beige and sage green
- Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture Paint works great over old paint, varnish and wax and is made in the UK, available in a 750ml tin
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brush or roller
|Minimum touch dry time
|Primer & paint