See more Paint
Rustins Metal Paint - White 1ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Rustins new formula Metal Paint is a low VOC paint for use on both bare and galvanised metal.
Based upon high quality water-borne cross linking acrylic resin.
It can be applied directly without the use of a primer and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Ideal for gates, metal tanks and all ferrous metal surfaces.
Not suitable for use under cellulose finishes.
Containing anti-corrosion additives the paint has a low odour and dries to a smooth satin finish in just 2 hours.
Brushes can be cleaned with water.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Surface Preparation - The surface must be clean and free from grease and wax. If already painted, remove flaking paint by scraping or use Rustins Strypit, Paint and Varnish Stripper. Remove all rust with Rustins Rust remover. Can also be used on wood and concrete.
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use until there is no sediment on the bottom of the tin. Apply liberally with a synthetic fibre bristle brush.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
A protective and decorative finish for bare metal, cast iron, aluminium and galvanised metal.
For bare metal, cast iron, rust, galvanised metal & previous finishes.
For interior & exterior use.
Available in five colours : Black, White, Green, Silver and Gold.
Available in three sizes : 250ml (except Gold), 500ml, 1L (Black & White Only)
- Water Based & Quick Drying
- Low Odour
- Satin Finish
- Contains Rust Inhibitors
- For Interior & Exterior Use
- No Primer Required
- Dry in 2 hours
- Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Rinse splashes from skin and eyes with clean water.
|Interior & exterior