See more Paint
Rustins White Satin Paint 250ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Rustins White is a water based hardwearing satin finish white paint that can be used for interior & exterior. As this is a low VOC paint, it is touch dry in approximately 30 minutes and can be re-coated, if required, after 2 hours. It is also suitable for use on wood and metal.
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease and contaminants. If already painted, remove flaking paint by scraping or with Rustin’s Strypit Paint and Varnish Stripper. If applying to metal, remove any rust with a scraper or with Rustin’s Rust Remover and apply one coat of Rustin’s Red Oxide Metal Primer. If applying tobare wood apply, a coat of Rustin’s Quick Dry Primer and Undercoat.
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use.Apply liberally and evenly with a synthetic fibre brush.A short haired varnish roller cab be used but it is best applied by brush. 3 coats are recommended and 2 coats on previously painted surfaces
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
ideal for use on Doors & window frames, Wardrobes, dressers, side boards,Tables & chairs
- Water based & quick drying
- For interior and exterior use
- Low odour
- Does not yellow
- Heat resistant
- Width (mm): 74
- Non-flammable. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Eyes should be rinsed immediately contact occurs with plenty of water. Seek medical attention. Skin should be washed immediately after contact with plenty of soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser. Use only in well ventilated areas.
|Brush or roller
|Interior & exterior
|Minimum touch dry time