Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
Sandtex Vermont Grey Matt Masonry paint, 5L Tub
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A popular Sandtex® paint, this durable and breathable exterior masonry paint offers up to 15 years of weatherproof protection. Providing excellent versatility and complete coverage, this multi surface exterior wall paint can easily be applied to the outside of your house, and is perfect for surfaces including - rendering, pebbledash, breeze block, concrete block, roughcast and facing bricks.
- Bridges cracks
- For use on Block, brick, concrete, pebble-dash, render & roughcast
- All surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free from anything that will interfere with the adhesion of the paint. New surfaces usually require little preparation, but must be completely dried out before painting. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding
- Instructions for Use - Suitable for: Rendering, roughcast, pebbledash, concrete, building blocks, facing bricks, masonry painted surfaces.
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
Vermont Grey® is a unique shade of mid to dark grey masonry paint that provides a statement finish to any house. Add a touch of colour to the outside of your home, with this beautiful mid to dark grey exterior paint. Incorporating our advanced microseal® technology, this tough, exterior house paint provides an added layer of protection, whilst letting the surface of your walls breathe. Our enhanced formulation also helps to protect against peeling, flaking and dirt, making this durable exterior paint the perfect protective coating for your home.
- Unique Microseal® Technology - protects but lets the surface breathe
- 15 years trusted durability, resists peeling and flaking
- Dirt resistant, flexible and weatherproof in just one hour
- Covers hairline cracks
- As a part of the Crown Paints family, we're the first paint manufacturer in the UK to introduce paint containers made from 100% post-consumer waste plastic. We’re proud to say that this Sandtex® product's paint can is now made from 100% recycled plastic.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||3-4 h|
|Recoat time||3-4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||5h|