See more Floor tiles
Shaded slate Grey Matt Stone effect Porcelain Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 6, (L)600mm (W)300mm
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- It is recommended not to use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. On completion of cleaning, make sure the surface is dry before use
Features and benefits
Make a big difference to your interior with this highly resistant and high quality décor tile
- This tile has a realistic multi-face design, which allows you to lay the tiles avoiding any repetitions of pattern
- The tiles are finished with a glaze and are resistant against stains and water damage. Perfect for muddy footprints, rainy days & accidental spills
- These slate tiles come in three different colours for you to select from. For the perfect finishing touch, matching skirting tiles and mosaic available with this product
- This anti-slip tile is suitable to lay in your bathroom
|Room use||Kitchen & bathroom|
Lovely natural stone effect on most
DIY queen - Yesterday
I love these on my wetroom floor. The pattern and texture are perfect for the look. A couple of the tile patterns look a little 'painted' but I could cut off those bits as I had a narrow space.
What silicone sealant matches the colour best?
Question regarding Shading of these tiles
Bellaboo1234 - 4 months ago
I want to buy these tiles and noticed there's three shades C1 C2 C3. Can anyone tell me if they bought the three combinations, and do they look ok. I'm not able to select one shade online for payment and delivery, and wondered if this is the effect for the tiles once laid..
Roz24790 - 5 months ago
Can these tiles be used to tile an entire bathroom, wall and floor? it says just floor tiles but looks like people are using them to tile the wall aswel and also it shows them tiled on the wall in the pictures?
roseylee78 - 6 months ago
Easy to cut, look amazing with a quality finish. Good price.
Colours - Shaded Slate Grey Matt Stone effect Porc
joanne bb - 9 months ago
bought these last week tiles all the shower walls and floor looks fabulous only down side is there hard to drill