See more Single Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Shaker Natural oak effect Sliding Wardrobe Door (H)2220mm (W)762mm
- Required Shaker tracksets sold separately, available in white or silver in lengths of 1803mm, 2692mm & 3607mm
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
A trackset is required for easy installation of your sliding doors. The length required depends on your opening width of your space. Tracks will need to be cut to size.
- This Shaker oak panel sliding door provides a classic look while making the most of available space. Combine with a trackset and interior storage system kit for a complete project you can install in just a few hours
- Sliding doors are a great solution outside of the bedroom, they can be used as room dividers in kitchens, pantries or utility rooms
- Made in the UK
- 10 year guarantee on all moving parts
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Floor to ceiling height||2260mm|
|Material||Melamine faced chipboard (MFC)|
|Track supplied||No track supplied|
Look great but engineering could be stronger
Subablu - 6 years ago
The doors are a nice finish and look good. They are spoilt by flimsy fittings and unhelpful instructions.
The top and bottom guides are flimsy. The top guides lock into the track - a nice feature, but, the instructional line drawings are not clear on how to release the lock.
The bottom guides include height adjuster and track locks. The instructions give the wrong direction for adjusting the height, but, once realised,it is easy to adjust.
The track locks on the bottom are a waste of time. It is a plastic peg that pushes down into the track. One peg broke after pushing it down and turning it to the lock position. Even if successfully engaged, a bang to the bottom of the door (as with a vacuum cleaner) will flick the plastic lock out of the track and out of the door and the door off the track.
(No title submitted)
RAYBU - 7 years ago