See more Sheds
Shelterlogic 10x10 Apex Plastic Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Shelterlogic 10x10 apex Steel & polyethylene shed in a box is ideal for storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend a minimum of 2 people to assemble the shelter. Shelter should be securely anchored. The cover is easily cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with 1x cover & 1x frame
- Ideal for storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- 35 mm diameter steel construction with premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer woven polyethylene is heat sealed not stitched for maximum water resistance
- UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers
- Easy slide cross rail
- Patent-pending shelterLock® 3x steel stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stability and more durable shelter
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
should work but doesn't quite
1Digger - 2 years ago
I purchased this last week. when I looked at it I knew there was no security and could be entered by anyone. It is a concept that should work in an ideal world. In a positive note the framework is very robust. It is very spacious. The negatives. Instructions and part labels are confusing and poor. It took 2 of us 4 hours to put up. What really lets it down is there is no draught excluded meaning the wind can access it. with a little excess skirt at the bottom it could be secured instead of billowing in and becoming noisy and insecure. Also the stabilising spikes are useless unless you have perfect ground. They don't go in. There go to a camping shop and buy 2 storm straps. Overpriced unless seriously in a sale.