See more Roof windows
Site Standard Anthracite Aluminium alloy Centre pivot Roof window, (H)780mm (W)540mm
The vapour barrier and pre-fitted insulation bloc provide high thermal insulation and better air permeability with more energy savings and stress-free installation.
- CE marked
- Toughened safety glass
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Screws, wedges and instruction manual
- Wipe the roof window with a soft, clean and lint-free cloth using only mild commercial cleaners. Do not use abrasives or solvents.
Features and benefits
- Varnished wood extends the lifespan of the product.
- The unique and adjustable ventillation system helps manage fresh air into your home.
- A roof window flashing is required to install this roof window
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Fixed/opening windows||Opening windows|
|Number of panes||1|
|U-value (thermal insulation)||1.3W/m²K|
|Window opening type||Manual|
Would be great
Lor21 - 1 month ago
Would be perfect if I could get the slate flashing kit to ensure waterproofing
Good quality window, but instructions are poor.
LM J - 1 month ago
Use this B&Q link for install video.
The instructions in the box are useless, so use this video.
Love the window and it is very good quality for the price.
Excellent quality at a fraction of cost
jenjenjj - 10 months ago
A friend installed these windows for me and he was really impressed with the quality compared to leading brands such as velux. They look really smart. My only qualm is I ordered 2 with white inners and I was sent one white and one pine