See more Roof windows
Site Standard Anthracite Aluminium alloy Centre pivot Roof window, (H)780mm (W)540mm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
The vapour barrier and pre-fitted insulation bloc provide high thermal insulation and better air permeability with more energy savings and stress-free installation.
- CE marked
- Toughened safety glass
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Comes with Screws, wedges and instruction manual
- Wipe the roof window with a soft, clean and lint-free cloth using only mild commercial cleaners. Do not use abrasives or solvents.
Features and benefits
- Varnished wood extends the lifespan of the product
- The unique and adjustable ventillation system helps manage fresh air into your home
- A roof window flashing is required to install this roof window
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Fixed/opening windows||Opening windows|
|Frame material||Aluminium alloy|
|Number of panes||1|
|U-value (thermal insulation)||1.3W/m²K|
|Window opening type||Manual|