See more Duvets
Slumberdown Made For You Two King Duvet Dual 4.5 Tog Lightweight Summer + 10.5 Tog All Seasons 2n1 Quilt Machine Washable
Sold & shipped by JOHN COTTON GROUP LIMITED
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
This soft touch dual tog duvet has been specially designed to help partners who prefer to sleep at different temperatures. The clever Slumberdown Made For You Two duvet has a cool side and a cosy side that is reversible, making it easier to tailor your warmth level when sleeping. The 4.5 tog has a lightweight filling which keeps you feeling cool and comfy and the 10.5 tog has a heavier filling which keeps you feeling cosy and warm so you and your partner can enjoy a restful night’s sleep without compromise, all night long. All our synthetic pillows and duvets are non-allergenic, meaning there's nothing in them that could cause allergic reactions which is great for peace of mind, and essential for allergy sufferers.
- Instructions for care - WASHING MACHINE and DRYER FRIENDLY - We want to make life easier for you, that’s why this product is washing machine and tumble drier friendly, so it can be back on your bed as quickly as you need it.
Features and benefits
- DELIVERY - Fast & free delivery 7 days a week (excluding bank holidays)
- MADE FOR YOU TWO - Designed to help partners who prefer to sleep at different temperatures. With a soft microfibre cover and cosy hollowfibre filling, one side features a lightweight 4.5 tog filling, and the other a warmer 10.5 tog filling
- 4.5 TOG/10.5 DUAL TOG DUVET - The 4.5 tog side is lightweight and feels cool and comfy, and the 10.5 tog side has a heavier filling which feels cosy and warm
- WASHING MACHINE & DRYER FRIENDLY - We want to make life easier for you, that’s why this double duvet is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly, so it can be back on your bed as quickly as you need it
- NON-ALLERGENIC - This Made For You Two double duvet does not contain materials which are likely to cause allergies
- MADE IN THE UK: manufactured in Yorkshire by a family business with over 100 years experience in bedding.
- A BETTER TOMORROW: Our products help save the equivalent of 750 Million plastic bottles from landfill each year