See more Timber
Smooth Planed Round edge Treated Whitewood spruce CLS timber (L)2.4m (W)38mm (T)38mm CLST01
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This treated whitewood spruce CLS timber conforms to the BS EN 942 standard. CLS timber is often used in construction and woodworking, paneling, studwork and framing. This CLS timber with dimensions of (L)2.4m x (W)3.8cm x (T)38mm, 2.26kg, the material has a natural smooth finish. Crafted with a round edge profile, this versatile pressure treated utility timber, which can be used for a variety of purposes. For non-structural building work where a smooth, neat, clean finish is required.
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
- General purpose, pressure treated utility timber.
- Slow grown to make it more stable and easier to work with
- Regularised for uniformity with rounded edges for easy handling
- Pressure treated to protect against fungal and insect attack for longer life
|BS EN 942