See more Plywood
Natural Softwood Plywood Board (L)2.44m (W)1.22m (T)18mm
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
This Plywood Sheet is Furniture manufacture, construction, pre-fabricated components, base for laminating
- CE marked
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate.
- Furniture manufacture, construction, pre-fabricated components, base for laminating
- Clear face, traction and compression resistant
- Outstanding visual appearance, containing occasional small knots which favour its use for furniture and decorative sheathing
- This panel offers great dimensional stability and high physical mechanical resistance to be used in interiors and exteriors
- Exterior glue favours suitability for interiors and exteriors. To be suitably treated when used externally
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
JanLulu - 7 days ago
Sticky label leaves a residue that I can't get off. Luckily it's on the corner and I didn't need the entire sheet.
De-lamination and voids
Lukasb - 1 month ago
De-lamination and voids throughout the entire sheet of wood
Lockers92 - 1 month ago
Great product with a nice finish - managed to build a shelving unit and wardrobe (no doors) out of two. Originally planned to paint but liked the finish so much after it was sanded down, that we have left it as it is.
a4dan - 1 month ago
went to buy this board to replace some flooring befor laying backer board and tiles
i took a bit of my old 18 mm board to match and my vernier calipers
matched my board against the new 18 mm board and they was a step so checked the new board with my calipers to find it is only 17 mm so i checked the new 12 mm board and that was only 11 mm i did speak to two members of staff but the really did not care
i did buy the board but it caused me another problem making up the the step on a floating floor
Mirievecio - 1 month ago
Bought this to make a mirror window and it's caused nothing but problems.
So bowed that it's proven almost impossible to complete this project.
Had it cut to size there, too, and there wasn't a straight edge on it after that.