Telesteps Telescopic 12 Tread Extension Ladder
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Ideal for trade professionals, surveyors or building inspectors, the 3.8m Black Line Telescopic Extension Ladder is easily portable and has a closed length of 0.84m, extending to a length of 3.8m
- Maximum height - 3.8 m
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Black line range features Autosteps which enable ladder retraction in one action
- Easily portable with telescopic retraction
- Wide comfortable treads
- Safe automatic locking function
- World leading patented design
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
You should always choose the right type of ladder for the height and nature of your task. Our guide will show you how to choose between ladders, stepladders, work platforms or scaffold towers, one step at a time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery