We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Petrol lawnmowers
Toro Recycler 20958 Petrol Lawnmower
- Comes with Lawn mower cover, traction assist handle, striping kit & mesh utility bag
- Cutting width - 550mm
Features and benefits
- 55cm cutting width, which enables you to cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn
- Toro’s innovative recycler mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking garden
- This mower is powered by a 7.25 ft-lb gross torque with ready to start and just check and add engine oil. Comes with a 2 year GTS (guaranteed-to-start)
- The automatic Drive® self propel system automatically adjusts to your walking speed. The blade brake clutch system allows you to step away from the mower without having to restart
- The 3-in-1 mowing system - bagging, mulching and side discharge capabilities giving you the flexible performance in all mowing conditions. The bag on demand features allows you to switch from mulching to bagging in seconds while leaving the bag on the mower. The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance
|Engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine model||675 EXi series OHV|
Very bad clutch system.
George Syr - 6 months ago
Had it for a year and used commercially,all went great (engine,drive) until the clutch system cable snapped. No way to isolate it,and this simple fault makes a good machine useless..Don't buy it with the clutch..
2 year review
paulmag8 - 7 months ago
Good points - the drive system is actually very good ( if you were able to use it )
Bad points - the engine is under powered for the size of the blade, it has the same engine as the model with the smaller deck so basically you are paying the extra money for a slightly wider cutting deck but an engine which doesn't have the torque for the larger blade. As you go along you can hear the blade slow down as the grass thickness changes and the blade ends up pushing the grass rather than cutting and so you have to slow to a crawl to get any sort of decent cut which ruins the relatively good driving system. This is a very poor piece of engineering for the price.
Swyil - 7 months ago
Had this for over 12 months, starts first time even after winter lay off, never fails. It’s great in every way, only slight niggle it’s a little heavy
Peanut18 - 1 year ago
This is an absolute beast of a mower. Makes light work of over grown grass and never bogs down or stalls. The front wheels are driven, which confused me at first as I have been used to rear drive in the past. It starts first time, every time. It compacts grass clippings well too. Nothing bad to say about it, maybe except it’s on the heavy side.