See more Electric Showers
Triton Trance White Electric Shower, 10.5kW
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years
- Included: Shower kit, hose and showerhead
- Assembly required
Features and benefits
The Triton Trance is a contemporary looking shower with Satin and Chrome finishes and a great finishing touch to any bathroom. With a variable power controls and 5 position shower head, the showering experience choice is all yours.
- Push button start/stop for set and forget showering
- Satin and chrome touches for a stylish addition to any bathroom
- Separate power and temperature controls for your perfect shower all year round
- Low pressure indicator for peace of mind if your water pressure fails
- Dura-Flow™ shower head with 5 spray patterns for easy cleaning
- Suitable for cold mains water supply
Obione - 3 years ago
I bought this several weeks ago and its a great shower. However the first one I purchased came in a sealed box minus the shower head and with a scratched front cover. It took a visit to the store plus several phone calls to get it sorted and new parts delivered, then had to pack up the replacement shower and be available for it to be picked up. Would I buy online again from B+Q not sure!
Not that powerful!
Happy to be home - 4 years ago
This shower was purchased as a replacement to an aqulisa (also purchased from B&Q) which had lasted approximately 8 years. The fitting was simple and it covered the area occupied by the previous unit, with the exception of a few holes. The ware pressure is not as good from this unit. Have a 10.5KW heater I thought it would be able to adapt to different pressures when the washing machine for example called for water... but it doesn't and you end up being hit with very hot water. Once aware of this its OK.
Triton Trance 2
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Replaced previous 7 year old Trion shower which developed a fault with this model. Fitting was easy as could simply attach to previous layout of wiring and pipework. Performance is much improved with a good spray pattern and strength of water. So far so good. Would recommend at time of writing.